Get Started
How can I apply?

If you’re transitioning from foster care

Talk with your children services caseworker about your interest in Bridges. He/She will contact a Bridges representative three months before you leave foster care to coordinate services. The Bridges representative can help you complete the application and gather any documents you’ll need.  

If you aged out of foster care

If you aged out of foster care and are under 21 or know someone who is, please contact a Bridges representative using the appropriate form below. If you are over 21 and need supports, please visit Other Resources.

Paths to Apply:

  • Young Adult: Submit your information using this interest form.   
  • PCSA Caseworker or Adult Supporter: Submit a referral using this referral form.

  • A Bridges representative will contact you within 2 business days.

  • For more information or questions, contact your local Bridges Offices.